Submit your accessibility initiative to the 2021-2022 Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Update
The Equity and Inclusion Office, the MacPherson Institute and the McMaster Accessibility Council invite you to submit a 150 word description of new or ongoing accessibility and disability inclusion projects, initiatives and other work to the 5th Annual Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Update (2021-2022).
Activities that took place between Sept. 1, 2021 and Aug. 31, 2022 are welcome — whether they are volunteer, professional, or scholarly contributions made as individuals or as part of a unit.
Access previous versions of the Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Update, with examples and additional information, on the Inclusion Initiatives page of the Accessibility Hub website.
Submissions are invited by Dec. 2, 2022, with plans to share the update with campus during National Accessibility Week in June 2023.
- You may submit more than one (1) submission per person and / or unit
- If your submission exceeds 150 words, please consider breaking it into multiple submissions.
- The Submission Form linked below will also include a section for hyperlinks to relevant webpages and images to enhance your submission(s).
- We reserve the right to make minor edits to all submissions and to not include submissions that do not fit within the scope of the Update.
- Please be sure to detail new and/or ongoing initiatives related to disability and accessibility work and study that fall between the timelines outlined above – with thanks!