HR Review Steering Committee adds members
Progress continues on work related to the Human Resources Review. The university has hired an external consultant, Susan Robinson, to help guide the governance process and implementation of recommendations related to the review, and the Steering Committee has expanded its membership.
Formerly known as the Implementation Committee, the HR Review Steering Committee is composed of members from across the academic and administrative areas of the university:
- Roger Couldrey, Vice-President, Administration (Chair)
- Kevin Beatty, Director, Housing and Conference Services
- Linda Coslovi, AVP, Finance and Planning, Provost’s Office
- Mark Crowther, Chair, Department of Medicine
- Gayleen Gray, AVP & Chief Technology Officer
- Laura Harrington, AVP, Faculty of Health Sciences, Dean’s Office
- Dee Henne, AVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Maureen MacDonald, Dean of Science
- Wanda McKenna, AVP & Chief Human Resources Officer
The Steering Committee is meeting monthly to provide guidance on implementation of the HR Review recommendations. Opportunities for the community to provide input into this work will be announced in the new year.
At last week’s HR forum, human resources professionals from across the university participated in a consultation process that feeds into the overall implementation plan.
The university is designating additional resources to the project including Amanda Lee Baldwin, Senior Manager IT Services Review who will be joining the HR project management team for the next few months office to support the HR Review.
Updates will be provided to the university community on a regular basis in 2020.
HR Review priorities presented at Town Hall (November 14, 2019)
HR Review Town Hall event October 28 (October 16, 2019)
HR Review panel delivers recommendations to improve services (October 2, 2019)