What you need to know about McMaster’s Student Email Migration
McMaster Student Email migration from Gmail to Microsoft 365 (Outlook) is well underway with approximately 80% of student accounts migrated. You can learn more about this project and access FAQs at the McMaster Microsoft 365 Hub here. This change does not apply to incoming first year students.
Students should make note of the following information:
- After you are migrated, you will ONLY receive email in your Microsoft 365 Outlook inbox. If you are not receiving emails in your McMaster student email account, contact UTS.
- Your email address will not change
- Continue to log into Microsoft 365 with your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Existing data in Microsoft 365 will not change
- Notices will be sent prior to your migration
- Students will still have access to G-Suite well into 2022
There are many resources and tools to assist you in your migration to the Microsoft 365 platform. To learn more, check out the McMaster 365 Hub or more information and FAQs. Students can also get the latest updates on the student email migration on Twitter and Instagram.