McMaster will begin transitioning to the final portion of McMaster’s new student administration system this Friday. The transition will cause some disruptions in service to staff, faculty and students as MUGSI, SOLAR, Adweb and other systems are replaced.
- Last day to request an academic transcript until March 23. Transcript requests unavailable March 12-22.
March 13, 3 p.m.
- The deadline for time entry and approval for the staff pay ending Saturday, March 14, 2015 has been changed to Friday, March 13, 2015 at 3 p.m. Staff are encouraged to enter time more frequently and plan ahead in order to avoid missing the deadline.
March 13, 6 p.m.
- Mosaic Finance, HR and Student functions close as do mainframe-based student administration systems
March 14, 12:01 a.m.
- SOLAR closes and MUGSI has reduced functionality
- The Scientific store will be closed and the Campus Store will NOT be able to accept charges to chartfield strings.
March 17, 9 a.m.
- Mosaic finance and HR system re-open
- Mosaic student functions open for staff and faculty members
- Mosaic Student Centre opens for students
Please see the transition memo for additional details