Register now for HR and Finance forums
If you have responsibility for HR or finance duties, or are interested in the following topics, there are two virtual sessions scheduled.
Wednesday December 2, 2020 – Zoom and MS Teams Webinar
- Shared Connections – Informal Networking Session
- Welcome and Strategic HR Updates – Wanda McKenna, AVP and Chief Human Resources Officer and Roger Couldrey, VP Administration
- Guest Speaker – Mental Health and Well-Being
- Staying Connected – Learn about how to stay up to date on all things HR.
- The Future of Work – An interactive session to explore trends for the future of our workforce and workplace and key considerations for planning.
- UniForum Updates from Dr. David Farrar, President and Roger Couldrey, VP Administration – exploring the university sector and our connection worldwide.
Register once and attend as many sessions as you like. Attendees can self-select the sessions they wish to attend. The detailed agenda will be provided to attendees at least one week before the forum.
Wednesday December 9, 2020 – Zoom Webinar
- Karen Mossman, Vice President of Research, will talk about helping to isolate the COVID-19 virus to understand its biology, and findings that help explain clinical symptoms that patients are experiencing. She will discuss how McMaster researchers across the university have pivoted to work on all aspects of the pandemic, and on how Global Nexus will help us prepare for future pandemics.
- Assistant Vice President and CFO, Deidre Henne – McMaster’s Financial Sustainability Amidst COVID-19 & Climate Crisis.
- Mindfulness Exercise with Dr. Parmjit Singh
- Your Financial Community: Open Mic Session with Financial Affairs and Research
- HR Review Updates- HR Project Management Office and Payroll teams
- Talking with your Leaders- President David Farrar and Provost Susan Tighe share a new strategic plan to set a bold long-term vision for McMaster.
Register once and attend as many sessions as you like. Attendees can self-select the sessions they wish to attend.
There will be several breaks throughout both forums for transitions and lunch.