Effective July 6, 2020 cash payments will no longer be accepted at any of the parking pay stations across campus.
Acceptable payment options are credit (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) and debit cards.
Changes to Shuttle Bus Service
Parking Services will be reactivating the West Campus Shuttle Bus service effective July 6, 2020.
New safety provisions in effect include:
- a protection zone between driver and passengers
- Passenger capacity levels will be introduced to maintain social distancing with limits set at 15
- Boarding and disembarking process with signage posted on the doors
- All shuttle bus drivers have received PPE training
- Shuttle buses will be cleaned daily before service begins with special attention given to frequently touched surfaces.
It is highly recommended that facial coverings are worn while riding the shuttle in case physical distancing cannot be maintained.
If you are experiencing any symptoms or you think you were exposed to COVID 19, please do not use the shuttle and get tested.