New for Undergraduate students: MyTimetable!
McMaster University has launched a new online self-serve tool that transforms how undergraduate students create their timetable.
MyTimetable helps undergraduate students find an optimal and conflict-free timetable and provides direct enrolment into classes.
In MyTimetable undergraduate students can:
- Search for courses easily
- Block timeslots to accommodate part-time jobs, and other personal commitments
- Create multiple timetables to choose from
- Select a favourite schedule
- Enroll, swap or drop classes directly
Undergraduate students can access MyTimetable by logging into Mosaic and clicking on the Create MyTimetable tile on their homepage.
Enrollment is open for Spring/Summer 2018, so log onto MyTimetable today!
For more information visit: registrar.mcmaster.ca/mytimetable