Homewood Health offering virtual counselling to McMaster employees until January 2021
Homewood Health will continue to offer virtual services to McMaster employees and are not planning a phased re-introduction of in-person counselling until January 2021.
Homewood Health partners with McMaster to offer McMaster’s Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
They work with a network of approximately 5,000 independent counsellors in private offices across the country, and have determined the safest way to continue supporting employees is virtually, either face to face via video, or live on the telephone.
Individuals can contact Homewood Health through their website or by phone toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to book appointments, or access any EFAP service.
- Toll Free English:1.800.663.1142
- Toll Free French: 1.866.398.9505
- TTY: 1.888.384.1152
- International (call collect): 604.689.1717
- Homewood Health Online: www.homeweb.ca and create an individual login profile
- * Services are available in multiple languages – when you call, let them know which language you would prefer to communicate in (including point of contact, translation of documents, counselling services and interpreters)
For more information, please go to Homewood Health Online.