Accessibility Hub Website Re-Launch: Because We All Have a Role to Play
The McMaster Accessibility Hub website supports accessibility on campus and provides support to campus members seeking the following information:
- Legislative and policy information, including information about the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code
- McMaster’s Accessibility Policy and Accessibility Plan 2012-2025
- Detailed resources and tools to support accessible and Universal Design
- Updated Contacts section to assist visitors to find disability / accessibility support
- Links to accessibility and disability inclusion services and communities on-campus
- And much more!
The Accessibility Hub website was created and is maintained by the AccessMac Program, the Equity and Inclusion Office, and the McMaster Accessibility Council. The website’s re-launch is the result of several years of consultation with accessibility and disability services and with students, staff and faculty with disabilities to ensure that the site is useful, easy to navigate and digitally accessible.
We continue to seek feedback on user’s experience of the Hub. Please send comments, questions and concerns to Kate Brown, AccessMac Projects Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- AODA and Human Rights Code Training
- Accessible Education for Instructional Staff Training (FLEX Forward)
- Accessible Digital Media Support and Training
- Wayfinding and Accessibility Campus Maps
- Templates and List Serves for Campus Service Disruptions
- Get Involved in Accessibility at McMaster!