Kickstart your career, upgrade your skills with LinkedIn Learning
McMaster students, faculty and staff have free, on-demand access to LinkedIn Learning, a popular online learning platform that offers an extensive library of more than 13,000 video tutorials covering technology, creative, professional and business topics.
Need to write a resume or prepare for an interview? Need to brush up on your software development or design skills? Want to master leadership and management techniques to help you advance in your career?
LinkedIn Learning with content from Lynda.com has more than 13,000 online tutorials to help you learn these and many other technology, business, professional and creative skills.
Free to all McMaster students, faculty and staff, video tutorials are taught by leading industry experts and cover a wide range of topics including:
- Resume writing and interview skills
- Software and web development
- Business software and tools
- Career development, leadership and management skills
- Data science and analytics
- Design skills and software, including programs like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Business skills, such as communications, marketing, project management, business etiquette and entrepreneurship
With LinkedIn Learning, you can:
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Integrate videos into your course curriculum
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- Learn 24/7 at your convenience via the LinkedIn app (iOS or android)
- Learn at your own pace
McMaster students, faculty and staff can access LinkedIn Learning by using their MacID and password.
*You are NOT required to have a LinkedIn profile to use LinkedIn Learning
All publicly funded post-secondary institutions across the province have free access to LinkedIn Learning as part of a three-year pilot project funded by the Government of Ontario.