Alumni Day will bring together hundreds of alumni, friends, and family from around the world
Every spring on Alumni Day, the campus comes alive as hundreds of alumni, friends, and family from around the world return to McMaster.
This is the McMaster Alumni Association’s longest-standing program, previously called Alumni Weekend and Alumni Reunion Day.
This year, the annual event will take place on Saturday, June 2, 2018 and will feature classes celebrating their 50th, 55th, 60th, 65th and 70th reunions.
Faculty specific reunions for more recent classes and general events and activities for Mac grads also take place on Alumni Day.
This day features some events geared to alumni of 1968 and earlier, however there are a variety of activities taking place and all are welcome!
Highlights of events include:
- Open House at the Bertrand Russell Archives and Research Centre
- Li`l Abner production reunion (Proscenium of McMaster University theatre group)
- President’s Reunion Luncheon
- Open Spaces
- Lessons in Session (‘edutainment’ if you will!)
- Class of ’68 50th anniversary dinner
For a full listing of the day’s activities and all the event details, parking and accommodation information etc. please visit: alumni.mcmaster.ca/alumniday
Check out last year’s event!