Flu shots for students, staff
The flu season is fast approaching. The Student Wellness Centre located, in MUSC B101, will host flu immunization clinics for McMaster students. Clinics take place from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on:
- October 30
- November 5
- November 8
Students will require their health card, student card and a short sleeved shirt.
If you have additional questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Services will host flu clinics for current employees on:
- Monday, November 19, Main Campus – CIBC Hall (MUSC 319), 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 20, Downtown Centre (DTC) Room 210, noon - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 21, Ron Joyce Centre Room 358, noon - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, November 22, Main Campus – CIBC Hall (MUSC 319), 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday, November 23, Health Sciences Centre (Blue Room), noon - 3 p.m.
You will require your employee identification and a short sleeve shirt.
For more information about employee flu clinics visit www.workingatmcmaster.ca/healthy-workplace or call ext. 24083.