Join an international panel of experts as they discuss what societal factors contribute to healthy aging, and how we might work together to bridge the divide.
– Parminder Raina, Scientific Director, MIRA
– Steve Buist, Investigative Reporter, Hamilton Spectator Code Red series
– Dr. David Hogan, Academic Leader, Brenda Strafford Centre on Aging, O’Brien Institute
– Dr. S.V. Subramanian, Professor of Population Health and Geography, Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Harvard University
– Nicola Palmarini, Global Manager of Aging & Accessibility, Solutions, IBM Accessibility/IBM Research
This event will also feature posters and exhibits from McMaster’s next generation of researchers in aging from 2 – 4 p.m. For more information about this event, email MIRAinfo@mcmaster.ca