Everything you need to know about choosing a major in one day, in one place!
The deadline for applications to Level 2 programs is fast approaching. Level 1 students are encouraged to attend the Faculty of Social Sciences Level 2 Showcase on Wednesday, March 22, for extended information about Level 2 programs.
Faculty members, staff and students from all Social Sciences departments will be on hand to provide information on all Social Sciences programs, and to discuss the subjects studied in each discipline, postgraduate opportunities and career options.
Top Six Reasons to Attend the Faculty Showcase
- Ask an Academic Advisor about the application process.
- Talk to faculty, staff and students from all Social Sciences departments.
- Discuss Experiential Education opportunities including internships, hands on learning & undergrad research funding.
- Discover how you can earn a Mohawk College Affiliated Certificate along with your degree.
- Meet reps from the Center for Continuing Education.
- Explore study abroad opportunities.
For detailed information obtaining an academic advising report, Level 2 requirements and Level 2 academic plan selection advising please visit the Applying for Level 2 information page.
When: Wednesday, March 22, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: L.R. Wilson Hall, Community Room (first floor)