Cardiology Update 2012Start Time: September 21, 2012 @ 7:30 am
End Time: September 22, 2012 @ 3:15 pm
Location: Queen’s Landing Inn & Conference Centre, 155 Byron Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Target Audience: GP’s, internists, cardiologists, nurses, students and residents.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY- includes Friday Dinner at Queen’s Landing:
- physicians: $350
- other health professionals: $250
- residents/students: $185
ONE DAY FEE (Friday OR Saturday - DINNER NOT INCLUDED):
- physicians: $200
- other health professionals: $150
- residents/students: $100
Objectives of this event:
At the end of this continuing medical education activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe up to date management of atrial fibrillation, acute coronary syndromes, congestive heart failure, and risk management and reduction of cardiovascular risk factors. Update on latest clinical practice guidelines in cardiovascular diseases.
- Incorporate a practical evidence based approach to challenging clinical situations in their practices.
- Understanding implications and indications and interpretation of common cardiac diagnostic tools.